Snooza Dog Buddy Bed.
The ultimate dog bed; the Snooza Dog Buddy Bed. We’re very excited about our new design Buddy Beds. Because they epitomise our long held belief that a good bed should last! We’re also keen on recycling so hate the thought of throwing out a bed when all it needs is a pick-me-up. (if you must, consider donating it to our Save-a-Bed Scheme) The NEW DESIGN incorporates removable covers – cushion & body AND a separate zippered inner which means washing is so easy, & so is changing your mind! Simply purchase a replacement cover to change the look, or have a spare when one is in the wash! To top it all off, the base is covered in non-slip paws in case of over-excited running leaps to bed!
Our Buddy Bed cushions are filled with Snoozafill, a unique blend of foam and fibre specifically designed for pets. Providing the perfect combination of stability and comfort (soft enough for your pet to ‘nest’ but firm enough to cushion) it’s brilliant at retaining its loft AND its machine washable – that’s clever! With our 1/2kg refill packs you can put as much or as little filling in your bed as you like and freshen it up when it needs it.
With zippered access to the filling our Lavender Warmer is the perfect accessory. Manufactured using Australian grown lavender and wheat it’s a natural way to keep your pet cosy or, can simply be used to keep the fleas away if they don’t need the warmth. No longer will you pet’s bed smell ‘woody’!
– Small: 530mm L x 500mm W
– Medium: 640mm L x 600mm W
– Large: 800mm L x 720mm W
– Extra Large: 980mm L x 850mm W
– Warm machine wash 40c. Do not bleach. Cool tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
– See colour swatch in images
Snooza is thinking green.
We manufacture so we make waste, not something we’re proud of. But, what we are proud of are the ways in which we minimise or deal with the waste we create;
– Dedicated bins for paper, plastic, and steel.
– Lunch scraps go to our worm farm.
– Our fabric scraps are often donated to local schools or art groups
– Our distributors happily participate in our bond system which enables us to reuse many of our packing materials.