Snooza D1000 Indoor & Outdoor Dog Bed.
The Snooza D1000 Indoor & Outdoor Dog Bed is made from super tough 1000 denier fabric. Not only is the D1000 washable, Teflon coated, UV treated, flea-free, re-fillable AND water repellent it also looks so good you might need two – one for inside & one for outside! The cover is sealed with a completely hidden durable zip & the inner is also zippered to allow for easy washing (ideally suited to our Laundry Bag!) & fresh filling. We’d never call any of our beds ‘indestructible’ (they’re for dogs after all) but this bed is tough with a capital T!
This bed is not only super tough it also has a water repellent cover. This means that dogs & water will have a hard time getting in but it also means it’s difficult for air to get out. Therefore, it’s important to take the cover off and air the inner regularly to ensure it stays in tip-top condition. Trapped air can also mean it may take a little more time for your dog to get used to how this bed feels. But be patient, with each wash the ‘puffiness’ will subside & your dog, like ours, will love it! As the dangly part of the zip (or pull tab) is often enticing to a dog & can lead to a bed’s eventual demise we deliberately leave it off. To remove the cover, simply slide a paper clip through the slider.
– Small: 900mm L x 560mm W
– Medium: 1050mm L x 800mm W
– Large: 1200mm L x 950mm W
– Extra Large: 1350mm : x 1100mm W
– Warm machine wash 40c. Do not bleach. Cool tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
– Snooza beds perform best when aired regularly.
Snooza is thinking green.
We manufacture so we make waste, not something we’re proud of. But, what we are proud of are the ways in which we minimise or deal with the waste we create;
– Dedicated bins for paper, plastic and steel.
– Lunch scraps go to our worm farm.
– Our fabric scraps are often donated to local schools or art groups
– Our distributors happily participate in our bond system which enables us to reuse many of our packing materials.