Snooza Cocoon Dog Bed
Snooza Cocoon Dog Bed is a perfect indoor dog bed for those pooches who love to snuggle in at nights. These gorgeously soft & snuggly cushions with detachable hood are dreamy. A mock suede cushion (made from upholstery grade fabric which is wrinkle & hair resistant) with a woolly burrow on top for absolute comfort. The collapsible hood is soft, not rigid while the formed hoop is able to give the entry height making it the ideal bed to snuggle into and non-slip paws on the base make it the perfect bed for wooden or tiled floors.
Removable zippered covers on everything (yes even the hood) means washing is a cinch. Even better you can choose to have the hood on or off, depending on the weather! Filled with our Snoozafill® inserts, which are removable, replaceable, refillable & washable. Nothing tricky, just a normal warm wash cycle & a cool tumble dry. Plus our Shapes Round Covers fit the cushion too (just in case you ever decide on a change of colour/trend) in true Snooza style…multi-purpose.
Our Cocoon is filled with Snoozafill, a unique blend of foam and fiber specifically designed for pets. Providing the perfect combination of stability and comfort (soft enough for your pet to ‘nest’ but firm enough to cushion) it’s brilliant at retaining its loft AND its machine washable – that’s clever! With our 1/2kg refill packs, you can put as much or as little filling in your bed as you like and freshen it up when it needs it.
With zippered access to the filling, our Lavender Warmer is the perfect accessory. Manufactured using Australian grown lavender and wheat it’s a natural way to keep your pet cozy or, can simply be used to keep the fleas away if they don’t need the warmth. No longer will your pet’s bed smelling ‘woody’!
– Small: 650mm Diameter x 120mm Gusset Height x 400mm Hood Opening
– Large: 850mm Diameter x 160mm Gusset Height x 650mm Hood Opening
– Cushion: Warm machine wash 40c. Do not bleach, iron or clean.Cool tumble dry.
– Hood: Remove the boning. Wash on a warm 40c cycle. Cool tumble dry. Do not iron, bleach or dry clean.
– Snooza beds perform best when aired regularly.
Snooza is thinking green.
We manufacture so we make waste, not something we’re proud of. But, what we are proud of are the ways in which we minimise or deal with the waste we create;
– Dedicated bins for paper, plastic, and steel.
– Lunch scraps go to our worm farm.
– Our fabric scraps are often donated to local schools or art groups
– Our distributors happily participate in our bond system which enables us to reuse many of our packing materials.