Snooza Cat Bed
This Snooza Cat Bed is the ultimate cat bed, of all cat beds. Designed for the quarantine services of Australia for use in their feline facility. The brief was big; with washability and durability being most important of all.
Almost 300 of these cat beds have been in use in the feline facility for a while now and the verdict’s in;
“The beds are functional and are working brilliantly. The cats love this bed, it’s easy to wash and the staff are thrilled as it dries so quickly.” Amber Forbes, Department of Agriculture and Water Resources
The bed has been put through its paces and is used by 120 cats every ten days from all walks of life. So, by our calculations it’s been tested by 1,440 cats to date (and counting), will your cat be next?
Furthermore, the Cat Bed is special in many ways, it can be inverted, reversed and also converted. Moreover, it is fully machine washable and also extra durable. In addition, it’s made using luxurious mock lambswool and dependable, soft polar fleece. With flexible boning to keep it open or rolled down as you please.
Use this bed in its tunnel form with the mock lambswool inside or out, rolled into a pod or turn it into a cuddly round bed. This ultimate cat bed is also great for small dogs, rabbits, guinea pigs, ferrets, and rats.
– One size: 350mm Diameter x 460mm Long
– Warm machine wash 40c. Do not bleach. Cool tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Snooza is thinking green.
We manufacture so we make waste, not something we’re proud of. But, what we are proud of are the ways in which we minimise or deal with the waste we create;
– Dedicated bins for paper, plastic, and steel.
– Lunch scraps go to our worm farm.
– Our fabric scraps are often donated to local schools or art groups
– Our distributors happily participate in our bond system which enables us to reuse many of our packing materials.