Snooza Big Dog Bed.
The Snooza Big Dog Bed is brilliantly clever! Kudos to NASA. The memory foam tops the thick inner of this bed. It really needs to be felt to be believed but moulds beautifully to the contours of a dog’s body ensuring all over, even support. Furthermore, its low impact, dampening effect makes it ideal for older dogs, big or heavy dogs and also dogs with joint problems. The wraparound zip makes the fully washable cover so easy to get on and off, and gives you the option to interchange tops between the black, water resistant, 600 denier, PU coated ripstop and the fluffy mock lambswool.
NEW – Junior Size!
More about our Big Dog Bed
Memory foam is pretty amazing stuff. Often noted for its early use in absorbing the G-forces experienced by astronauts (perhaps overkill for this purpose unless you’re sending your dog into space but an indication of how clever this stuff really is) its shock absorbing properties make it particularly ideal for big or heavy dogs.
Inside the cover, you’ll find the inner is a combination of two foams. The top is memory foam & the bottom is what’s termed ‘load bearing’ foam. It’s there to support the dog’s weight & is absolutely necessary for the memory foam to have the desired effect. As foams can be quite delicate, & this bed can be quite heavy, always pick the bed up by ‘pinching’ the cover, not the foam.
Our way of thinking – We’ve specifically designed the ripstop cover with as few seams as possible to maximize its water resistance in case of incontinence.
– Big: 1300mm L x 880mm W x 190mm H
– Junior: 650mm L x 880mm W x 190mm H
– Cover: Warm machine wash 40c. Do not bleach. Cool tumble dry. Do not iron or dry clean.
– Foam: Sponge clean only. Do not wash, dry clean, iron or tumble dry.
– Mock Lambswool – Brown
– Mock Lambswool – Natural
Snooza is thinking green.
We manufacture so we make waste, not something we’re proud of. But, what we are proud of are the ways in which we minimise or deal with the waste we create;
– Dedicated bins for paper, plastic, and steel.
– Lunch scraps go to our worm farm.
– Our fabric scraps are often donated to local schools or art groups
– Our distributors happily participate in our bond system which enables us to reuse many of our packing materials.