Northmate Dog Slow Feeder
Northmate Dog Slow Feeder slows down your hound at dinner time. Speed eating is unhealthy for dogs, however, slowing them down can be a challenge. Slow feeder bowls and mats are perfect for these situations. Furthermore, it introduces additional stimulation during meal time by being a challenge for your pooch to sniff out, and much on all the goodies within the mat.
Shaped like a tuff of grass, it turns your dog’s meal into a challenging game. Simply scatter the desired amount of food across the Northmate and your dog will then push the food out from between the many “blades of grass” to enjoy. Moreover, it prolongs feeding time significantly and reduces the risk of gulping and bloat equalling a happier, and healthier dog. Designed for all breeds and weights, it can contain both dry or wet food. Made out of a hard plastic, without phthalates, it can be used outside and cleaned in the dishwasher.
– Slow feeder
– Mental stimulation
– Suitable for all breeds and weights
– Use dry or wet food
– Dishwasher suitable
– A one-piece moulded feeder of hard phthalate-free plastic.
– 43 blades of grass, all of them smoothly rounded
– An outer edge allowing wet food and approx. 0.4 litre of water.
– Large: 29cm (depth) x 40cm (width) x 10cm (height of tallest blade of grass, 5cm of shortest)
– Mini: 22.5cm x 29cm x 7cm (Height of blades of grass: between 1.5 and 5.5 cm)
What’s the deal with items available on back order?
Products listed as backorder will be ready for collection/delivery between 2-7 business days depending on availability. You will be notified about the progress of your order, if you have any questions we are happy to help.