Nina Ottosson Dog Worker Composite Toy.
Nina Ottosson Dog Worker Composite Toy helps fight boredom, engage and entertain. Regardless of age, size or breed, the Dog Worker Composite entertains, engages and challenges your dog every time they play. Simply Spin, scoot and treat. This is a pet parent’s dream working to exercise your dog’s mind and body through treat puzzle fun!
The ultimate exercise for learning and playtime, the Nina Ottosson Dog Worker can be filled with treats to exercise your dog’s mind, and strengthen the bond between you and your dog through interactive play. Watch your dog figure out how to be a puzzle master!
The Nina Ottosson Dog Worker is made to look like real wood, but its unique composite material has all the benefits of both wood and plastic. It’s more durable than wood, easy to clean and will not splinter or snap like wood while your dog plays with it.
– Level 3
– One Size
– Holds Dry & Wet Kibble/Treats
– Fights Boredom by Keeping Your Dog Busy
– Helps Reduce Destructive Behavior
– Fun For All Dogs Regardless of Age, Size or Breed
– Easy to Clean
– Diameter 34,5 cm, height 5 cm. / Diameter 13,58 in, height 1,97 in..
– A bit more challenging than Level 2 Nina Ottosson dog games and dog training puzzles, the Dog Worker helps to challenge your dog in new ways, while presenting them with tasty treat rewards with each discovery! If your dog has mastered introductory puzzles, Level 3 games are a smart choice!
How to play:
– Place treats in circular blocks and compartments in the base. Swivel flippers to cover tracks and lock spinning top. Let the games begin! Place game on floor and encourage your pet to seek treats. Dogs are smarter than you think. Sometimes we just need to teach them! Swivel flippers off the tracks to make this game easier and show your dog how the blocks slide.
– Elevated play pieces in this Dog Worker help dogs retrieve treats and move pieces while keeping them entertained and engaged with no interference to fun! Nina Ottosson Dog Games and puzzles are great for dogs of all ages, breeds and sizes. This level 3 dog game is especially recommended for more challenging play, but can be used with dogs of all play levels.
No Removeable Parts:
– This dog game has built in play pieces that don’t come out when your dog plays with it. Durable construction also helps to keep this dog toy intact, making it your new go-to dog game time after time.
– Mix some canned/wet dog food or raw food with water, pour some of the mixture in the hollows, or place a small piece of sausage or a tasty treat in each of the hollows, pour a little water, put the game in the freezer and let it set. Perfect for energetic dogs, hot weather, or just extended fun.
– Nina Ottosson Dog Puzzle Games focus on challenging your dog’s brain. Supervise when playing, and don´t let the dog chew on the toy. Teach your dog how to use the puzzle, play and have fun together. Put away until next time.
Exercise for body and mind:
– Dog games and dog puzzles by Nina Ottosson challenge your dog’s problem solving skills while enhancing your dog’s mental stimulation through fun and play.
Easy to clean:
– To wash your dog’s DogWorker, simply remove all treats/kibble and hand wash with warm soapy water, rinse clean and dry. Fill again for more fun!
What’s the deal with items available on back order?
Products listed as back order will be ready for collection/delivery between 2-7 business days depending on availability. You will be notified about the progress of your order, if you have any questions we are happy to help.
Treat your best friend today!