Nina Ottosson Dog Hide N Slide Composite Toy.
Nina Ottosson Dog Hide N Slide Composite Toy is fun for all dogs, regardless of age, size or breed, the Hide N’ Slide entertains, engages and challenges your dog every time they play! Fight boredom and keep your dog busy with this treat dispensing dog game by Nina Ottosson.
The Dog Hide N’ Slide by Nina Ottosson provides a lot of fun for your pup every time they play with it. Just hide dog treats or kibble in the compartments of this treat dispensing dog game and watch as your dog learns to release the hidden treats inside.
The Nina Ottosson Dog Hide N’ Slide is made to look like real wood, but its unique composite material has all the benefits of both wood and plastic. It’s more durable than wood, easy to clean and will not splinter or snap like wood while your dog plays with it.
This dog game has built-in play pieces that don’t come out when your dog plays with it. Durable construction also helps to keep this dog toy intact, making it your new go-to dog game time after time.
Elevated play pieces in the Hide N’ Slide help dogs access treats and move pieces more easily keeping them entertained and engaged.
– Level 2
– One Size
– Holds Dry & Wet Kibble/Treats
– Fights Boredom by Keeping Your Dog Busy
– Helps Reduce Destructive Behavior
– Fun For All Dogs Regardless of Age, Size or Breed
– Easy to Clean
– 33 x 33 cm, height 5 cm / 13 x 13 in, height 1,97 in.
– Different from Level 1 dog games, Level 2 Nina Ottosson dog games present your dog with more interesting ways to problem solve, while giving you new ways to teach and train your dog.
How to play:
– Place treats in circular blocks and compartments in the base. Swivel flippers to cover tracks. Place game on floor and encourage your pet to seek treats. Dogs are smarter than you think. Sometimes we just need to teach them! Swivel flippers off the track to make this game easier and show your dog how the blocks slide.
– Mix some canned/wet dog food or raw food with water, pour some of the mixture in the hollows, or place a small piece of sausage or a tasty treat in each of the hollows, pour a little water, put the game in the freezer and let it set. Perfect for energetic dogs, hot weather, or just extended fun.
– Nina Ottosson Dog Puzzle Games focus on challenging your dog’s brain. Supervise when playing, and don´t let the dog chew on the toy. Teach your dog how to use the puzzle, play and have fun together. Put away until next time.
Exercise for body and mind:
– Dog games and dog puzzles by Nina Ottosson challenge your dog’s problem solving skills while enhancing your dog’s mental stimulation through fun and play.
Easy to clean:
– To wash your dog’s DogBrick, simply remove all treats/kibble and hand wash with warm soapy water, rinse clean and dry. Fill again for more fun!
What’s the deal with items available on back order?
Products listed as back order will be ready for collection/delivery between 2-7 business days depending on availability. You will be notified about the progress of your order, if you have any questions we are happy to help.
Treat your best friend today!