Nina Ottosson Dog Casino Treat Puzzle Toy.
Nina Ottosson Dog Casino Treat Puzzle Toy is a level 3 challenge which will help to train and teach your dog through sequential steps, setting this dog game apart from more entry level dog games and intermediate dog puzzles.
The Dog Casino by Nina Ottosson is a smarter option for pet parents and dog trainers looking to engage and excite their dogs through training. Opposed to typical treat dispensing toys, the Dog Casino is filled with obstacles and new features that keep dogs playing and happily learning. This dog game has built-in play pieces that don’t come out when your dog plays with it.
Unique to the Nina Ottosson Dog Casino dog game are the locking bone pieces. If your dog is good at solving puzzles, introduce them to a new challenge by simply twisting the bones on top to lock the drawers.
– Level 3
– No removable parts
– Fights boredom by keeping your dog busy – Boredom Busters
– Helps reduce destructive behavior by exercising your dog´s mind.
– Strengthen the bond with your dog.
– Fun for all dogs – regardless of age & size.
– 31,5 x 26 cm, height 4,5 cm. / 13,78 x 11,81 in, height 1,77 in.
– Nina Ottosson Dog Games and puzzles are great for dogs of all ages, breeds, and sizes. This level 3 dog game is especially recommended for more challenging play, but can be used with dogs of all play levels.
How to play:
– With bones in unlocked position, open drawers and drop in treats or kibble. Close drawers and lock bones. Let the games begin! Place the game on the floor and encourage your pet to seek treats. Dogs are smarter than you think. Sometimes we just need to teach them! Leave bones unlocked and a drawer or two open to gain your dog´s interest.
– Mix some canned/wet dog food or raw food with water, pour some of the mixtures in the hollows, or place a small piece of sausage or a tasty treat in each of the hollows, pour a little water, put the game in the freezer and let it set. Perfect for energetic dogs, hot weather, or just extended fun.
– Nina Ottosson Dog Puzzle Games focus on challenging your dog’s brain. Supervise when playing, and don´t let the dog chew on the toy. Teach your dog how to use the puzzle, play and have fun together. Put away until next time.
Exercise for body and mind:
– Dog games and dog puzzles by Nina Ottosson challenge your dog’s problem-solving skills while enhancing your dog’s mental stimulation through fun and play.
Easy to clean:
– To wash your dog’s DogCasino, simply remove all treats/kibble and hand wash with warm soapy water, rinse clean and dry. Fill again for more fun!
What’s the deal with items available on back order?
Products listed as backorder will be ready for collection/delivery between 2-7 business days depending on availability. You will be notified about the progress of your order, if you have any questions we are happy to help.
Treat your best friend today!