Footrot Horse Hoof Treatment
Footrot Horse Hoof Treatment is a revolutionary spray formula, developed to save time and also labour. Furthermore, Foot rot is a common issue our horses suffer from which can be unpleasant and uncomfortable. Moreover, traditional methods of treatment such as poltice, fillers, packing and soaking can be time consuming and ineffective.
Fortunately, Natural Animal Solutions® FootRot offers a revolutionary spray formula which has been developed to save precious time and also labour. Therefore, FootRot is a super strength, all-natural spray which is easy to apply and penetrates deep into the hoof to provide clinically proven hoof care support.
– Firstly, Promotes hoof health
– Penetrates deep into the hoof
– Fast acting, easy to apply spray
– No packing, soaking or sulfate fillers
– Suitable for horses, cattle, sheep and goats
– Aluminum acetate solution
– Tea tree oil
Dosage and Direction;
Apply to hoof, cornet band or affected area once or twice daily
– Remove mud from hoof and affected area
– Dry with a clean cloth
– Apply FootRot spray to affected area
– Keep horse in dry, clean area for 10 minutes to allow FootRot to penetrate and until hoof is dry
*Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, seek veterinarian advice
Natural Animal Solutions
What’s the deal with items available on back order?
Products listed as back order will be ready for collection/delivery between 2-7 business days depending on availability. You will be notified about the progress of your order, if you have any questions we are happy to help.