Our lifetime support guarantee.
We understand that training is a lifelong commitment which requires the continued involvement on the owner’s part to help their dog continue on the right track. Which is why, since 2010, we have provided lifetime support, guaranteed, to our clients who have completed our Train & Board services. This means, at any point in your dog’s life after completing one of our Train & Board courses we are here to help and provide continued support. If you follow and continue with the training we have implemented with your dog, our trainers will provide follow up lessons, calls and emails free of charge (except where travel fees are required), at any point of your dog’s life, whenever you require assistance.
Service guarantee: In continuing to carry out all the training instructions provided by our trainers at the end of the course, our trainers will continue to work with you and your dog to continue to achieve and maintain the desired results, for the life of your dog at no additional charge (excluding travel costs if applicable). We provide this additional service at no additional cost because we understand that training is a lifelong commitment and a team effort. Our trainers will continue to assist and support you and your dog even after the course has been completed.
Transfer of guarantee: The main aim of our training programs is for the continuation of your dog staying with your family, which is why we provide continued support. However, if the dog is rehomed then we understand how important it is for the new owners to have the dogs training transferred too. Transfer of the guarantee is agreed in extreme circumstances where all options have been attempted and exhausted to ensure the continuation of the dog within your family, at the discretion of the manager. A transfer fee may be applicable based on each individual circumstance.
Guarantee moves with the dog: If the owner moves to another location and out trainers are still able to assist, then guarantee remains valid. Please note travel fees may apply. If the location is outside of our travel area, our trainers will aid by virtual means of communication.
Limitations of the guarantee: The guarantee is not transferable to another dog, nor is it a money-back guarantee. If the dog is euthanized or dies, the guarantee is rendered null and void. All training advice must be adopted by the owner for the guarantee to remain valid. If the owner adopts an alternative form of training without prior discussion with the trainer or commences training with a third-party trainer, this will render the guarantee null and void.
Additional services available part of the guarantee: On completion of any of our Train & Board your dog is eligible to part take in our Daily Refresher Program. This service is unique for our Train & Board dogs and is not available for any other clients. Charges will apply.
Terms of the lifetime support guarantee.
On completion of any of our 2-, 3- or 5-week Train & Board courses, you are entitled to West Coast Pet Care Centre’s Lifetime support guarantee. This means our trainers will provide consultation by phone or email, and/or follow up lessons at no charge for the rest of your dog’s life (travel fees may be applicable). This service covers the training your dog covered in its course including any problems, challenges, regression, continued improvement, and continued progression you face after the completion of the service. It is not a money-back guarantee.
The guarantee is subject to the following conditions. As the client, you agree to the following in addition to West Coast Pet Care Centre’s Dog Training Terms of Service:
- Responsible for contacting our trainers immediately if you need any help, or if problems arise with the training, or the training implemented does not appear to be working.
- Give our trainers every opportunity in continuing to assist you and your dog’s training, finding solutions to any difficult problems faced, and to ensure their continuation of remaining with your family.
- Continue with the training: You will follow the training implemented and maintain the training. This includes any “homework” or plans outlined to you or as described in the training manual provided to you.
- Understand the guarantee is null and void id you use third-party trainers not recommended by West Coast Pet Care Centre or use techniques or methods not approved by West Coast Pet Care Centre. You understand that attempting training as demonstrated on TV, the internet, read in material not produced by West Coast Pet Care Centre, or instructed/provided to you by a third-party trainer may confuse the dog, impact progress, cause regression in training or cause conflict due to different styles of training.
- The guarantee is applicable to the dog on the invoice of with the Train & Board service. If the dog should be re-homed, the guarantee and service is recommended to be transferred to the new owner, in assisting the transfer of their training and assistance. A transfer fee may be applicable.
- The guarantee is conditional to currently employed West Coast Pet Care trainers.
Please note: This guarantee does not apply to any of our other dog training services: Puppy Primary Residential, Puppy Training Classes, Puppy Play Dates, Dog Training Classes, Personal Lessons, Evaluations.