Our boarding kennels, cat condos, and dog training and play areas have been purpose built to provide your pet with a secure, comfortable and positive experience during its stay at West Coast Pet Care Centre.
- Safe, secure and fully enclosed kennels and open grassed areas.
- Climate controlled kennels with circulating air and heated flooring.
- An eco-friendly/environmentally responsible pet care facility.
- Clean amenities including anti fungal/antibacterial bedding.
We’ve set the standard for pet boarding and training in Western Australia thanks to our highly qualified staff and premium facilities which have been purpose built for your pets safety, comfort, and overall well-being.
From our fully enclosed, heated flooring and climate controlled boarding kennels to our huge grassed areas for training and playing, you can be confident that your pet will love spending time with us.
Our HVAC system reduce the chance of your pet becoming sick during it’s stay with us by circulating the air throughout our boarding facilities at a rate above the international standard. The international standard in pet housing facilities calls for ten-twelve air exchanges per hour, our HVAC system provide up to twenty five air exchanges for the dogs and twelve for the cats.
In addition, the buildings have been designed to ensure that the air cannot travel from one boarder’s unit to another further reducing the risk of any cross infection.
We are a Pet Industry Association (PIAA) full service pet care centre / boarding kennel and one of only four pet boarding facilities in Australia to achieve this full accreditation from PIAA.
PIAA demands high standards from their members to ensure the welfare of animals, and we are audited once a year to ensure we are keeping up with their standards. We are not only one of the best boarding and training facilities in Australia, but we care for your pet and want them to be healthy, happy and loved. As such, you can be confident that the service and facilities are to the highest possible standard.
West Coast Pet Care Centre also meet or exceed the following industry standards:
- Pet Industry Association Accreditation Program 2017- 2019 Boarding
- Animal Welfare (Animal Boarding Establishments) Code of Practice 2008
- Membership of the Pet Industry Association of Australia
- Adhere to the Pet Industry Association of Australia’s National Code of Conduct and the Pet Industry Association of Australia’s Code of Ethics.
We invite anyone who is in the process of finding a suitable carer for their pet to come and take a guided tour of our facility with our friendly staff. Please contact us to arrange your tour.