Westminster Dog and Cat Boarding
Westminster is approximately 12 kilometres north of Perth, and part of the City of Stirling. Westminster has an abundance of parks and even it’s very own pet friendly café, so it’s the perfect spot for pet owners!
|West Coast Pet Care Centre|
Exercise your Dog
The City of Stirling welcomes dogs in most of their parks and reserves, just check signage for restrictions.
Parks in Westminster include:
- Ted Cross Memorial Reserve
- Matt Williams Reserve
- Galluccio Reserve
Pet Friendly Dining
Westminster is home of Perth’s first truly dog friendly café, Furbaby Boutique and Café. This unique café and store believes your furbaby is family and allows your pooch to join you inside and outside. The venue includes:
- Dog Treat “Barkery” and even can supply special “Barkday Cakes”
- Grooming Salon
- Café for humans, and you can BYO alcohol!
Furbaby have even developed their own Dog Beer, so that both of you can enjoy a cold one in the enclosed alfresco area!
They even hold events for specific dog breeds, so that your pup can play with its cousins! It’s even a lot of fun for owners to socialise too. Visit their website for event dates.
Furbaby is also pet-friendly to animals other than dogs (if they can be placed on a leash or kept in a pet carrier).
West Coast Pet Care Centre
Find out more about our boarding and training facilities- we believe we are the best in Perth! Benefits include:
- State of the art facility- premium condos, suites and luxury kennels
- Pet Taxi Service to collect/drop off your pet from your home
- Perth’s only full-service pet care centre
- One of Perth’s only in-house dog training programs
Contact us today to book your dog in for boarding or training today.