Maida Vale Dog and Cat Boarding
Maida Vale is a peaceful community suburb east of the Perth CBD, located in the City of Kalamunda with large areas of natural bushland and home to a rare flower named the Maida Vale Bell.
The City of Kalamunda is keen for residents to be well educated in the socialisation and training of dogs. The city is full of animal lovers, and everyone wants to maintain a village atmosphere. They allow the ownership of not just cats and dogs but animals such as poultry, sheep, horses, llamas and camels!
|West Coast Pet Care Centre|
Dog Exercise Areas
The City of Kalamunda also provide dedicated dog permitted exercise areas such as:
- Reserve 32613: Bordered by Booralie Way and Tambulan Road
- Norwood Reserve: Bordered by Norwood and Hawtin Roads and Hewson Place
- Wattle Grove Naturescape: Bordered by Lenihan Corner, St John Road and The Promenade W/O
- Western Power Easement: Lot 3, Kalamunda Rd – eastern side of Roe Hwy bordering Maida Vale Road
Visit the City of Kalamunda’s website for more information.
If you are looking for a local vet, High Wycombe Vet Hospital is 3km from Maida Vale and has serviced the area for over 30 years.
West Coast Pet Care Centre
While you may not instantly think of us when you live in Maida Vale- we have many benefits for choosing us! We believe we are the best in Perth for dog training and animal boarding. Benefits include:
- Pet taxi service available for pick up and drop off
- High quality and luxurious boarding facilities
- Road tripping up North? Conveniently pick up your pet on the way home!
- We offer one of Perth’s only in-house dog training programs
Contact us today to book your dog in for boarding or training today.