Cat and Dog Boarding Kensington
Kensington is located only 3km from the Perth CBD and is well known for its cleanliness and proximity to the city. A short walk from café strips and the Swan River, Kensington is a great place for dog owners!
|West Coast Pet Care Centre|
Exercise your Dog
Kensington is located in the City of South Perth, and an abundance of open areas in the city means many locations to exercise your dog off leash! In Kensington these include:
- Bill McGrath Reserve – Kennard & Anketell Streets, Kensington
- Darling St Reserve – Brandon St, Kensington
- David Vincent Park – Pennington St, Kensington
- Mackie St Reserve – Mackie & Gwenyfred Roads, Kensington
- Morris Munday Oval – Broad St, Kensington
View The City of South Perth’s Dog Exercise Map for more information on where it is permitted to take your dog off leash in the area.
Pet Friendly Dining
Only a 2km walk away from the centre of Kensington, you can enjoy a delicious breakfast, brunch or lunch with your dog at Harvest Espresso in Victoria Park. A favourite for visitors is the Matcha Latte- yum!
Kensington is also a stone’s throw from the picturesque South Perth foreshore where you can enjoy city views along the path and food trucks such as the healthy and delicious Acai Corner, all with your pup by your side.
Do you need a Local Vet?
If you are looking for a compassionate vet in your local area, try Vetwest South Perth.
West Coast Pet Care Centre
You may not immediately think about boarding or training your pet at West Coast Pet Care Centre when you live in Kensington, but we believe we are the best in Perth! Benefits include:
- State of the art facility- premium condos, suites and luxury kennels
- Pet Taxi Service to collect/drop off your pet from your home
- Perth’s only full-service pet care centre
- One of Perth’s only in-house dog training programs