High Wycombe Dog and Cat Boarding
High Wycombe is a large suburb east of the Perth CBD at the base of the Darling Scarp (commonly known as the foothills). Living in “the hills” evokes a feeling of being one with nature, away from the hustle of city life.
With activities such as swimming and canoeing in lakes, enjoying wine trails, hiking and wildlife sanctuary’s nearby, it’s easy to see why High Wycombe residents and their pups love living on large blocks surrounded by fabulous views and country charm, only a 30 minute drive from Perth.
High Wycombe is part of the City of Kalamunda, who pride themselves in maintaining a village atmosphere. This is perfect for animal lovers in the area as it allows the ownership of not just cats and dogs but animals such as poultry, sheep, horses… even llamas and camels!
|West Coast Pet Care Centre|
Dog Exercise Areas
High Wycombe’s local government is keen for residents to be well educated in the socialisation and training of dogs.
They also provide dedicated dog permitted exercise areas such as:
- Ollie Worrell Reserve: Bordered by Worrell Avenue and Abernethy Road
- Progress Park: bordered by Cyril Road and Bandalong Way
- MacKenzie Park: Reserve 29104: Bordered by Netherwood Road and Albermarle Way
Visit the City of Kalamunda’s website for more information.
If you are looking for a local vet, High Wycombe Vet Hospital has serviced the area for over 30 years.
West Coast Pet Care Centre
While you may not instantly think of us when you live in High Wycombe- we have many benefits for choosing us! We believe we are the best in Perth for dog training and animal boarding. Benefits include:
- Pet taxi service available for pick up and drop off
- High quality and luxurious boarding facilities
- Road tripping up North? Conveniently pick up your pet on the way home!
- We offer one of Perth’s only in-house dog training programs
Contact us today to book your dog in for boarding or training today.