Gosnells Dog and Cat Boarding
Gosnells, located 20km south-east of Perth, is known for being an affordable suburb not too far from the city, airport and public transport. The suburb is full of history and heritage, and even hold “Ghost Walks” which are very popular with residents and guests. A family friendly suburb, residents are known to have pets and enjoy speaking to neighbours on their nightly walks.
|West Coast Pet Care Centre|
Exercise your Dog
As part of the City of Gosnells, the local council has determined many dedicated dog exercise areas in Gosnells.
Specific spots include:
- John Okey Davis Park
- Foreshore Place Reserve and River Regional Open Space
- Thornlie/Gosnells River Regional Open Space
- Cliff Place Reserve and River Regional Open Space
- Huntingdale/Gosnells River Regional Open Space
- Robinson Park
- Shannon Ramble Reserve and River Regional Open Space
See the City of Gosnells website for a full list.
Local Vet Services
If you are after a vet near Gosnells with a strong local community feel, then speak to the dedicated team at Huntingdale Vet Centre.
Enjoy a Beer with your Pooch
Life can’t get better than sharing a pub meal with your furry best friend! So if you feel like a steak sandwich or a nice cold beer with your dog by your side, visit the Gosnells Hotel! They welcome all dogs, as long as they are friendly with other dogs and humans.
West Coast Pet Care Centre
If you want the best for your fur baby when it comes to dog training and animal boarding in Perth, look no further than West Coast Pet Care Centre. While you may not instantly think of us when you live in Gosnells- we have many benefits of choosing us!
- Pet taxi service available for pick up and drop off
- State of the art and luxurious boarding facilities
- Convenient location if travelling up the northern corridor
- We offer one of Perth’s only in-house dog training programs
Contact us today to book your dog in for boarding or training today.