Forrestfield Dog and Cat Boarding
Forrestfield is located 15 kilometres south-east of Perth, at the base of the Darling Scarp and the south border of Perth Airport.
Forrestfield is a suburb of the City of Kalamunda, split by Roe Highway into a residential area to the south and an industrial area to the north.
|West Coast Pet Care Centre|
Dog Exercise Areas
Forrestfield’s local government is keen for residents to be well educated in the socialisation and training of dogs. They also provide dedicated dog permitted exercise areas such as:
- Reserve: Adjoining and running parallel to Tonkin Hwy west of Hale Road intersection
- Western Power Easement: Lot 120 Stringybark Drive, Holmes Road and Passiflora Drive
- Federation Gardens: Hartfield Park
Visit the City of Kalamunda’s website for more information.
If you and your dog like a bit of a challenge and spectacular views, you are in luck! Forrestfield is located at the bottom of the Perth hills, so you also have access to numerous walking trails including Lesmurdie Falls. Located in the Lesmurdie Falls National Park, you can take your dog to see some magnificent waterfalls. The trail starts at the top of the falls with a short walk to the viewing platform or you can follow the trail for a longer walk through the lush vegetation.
If you are looking for a local vet with a great reputation, Forrestfield Vet Hospital has serviced the area for over 30 years.
West Coast Pet Care Centre
While you may not instantly think of us when you live in Forrestfield- we have many benefits for choosing us! We believe we are the best in Perth for dog training and animal boarding. Benefits include:
- We offer a pet taxi service if you are unable to get to us
- High quality and luxurious boarding facilities
- Road tripping up North? We are conventiently located for drop off and pick up!
- We offer one of Perth’s only in-house dog training programs
Contact us today to book your pet in for boarding or training today.