Lifestyle Dog Training
Sharing your life with a dog is one of life’s pleasures, but today’s lifestyle can often take the fun out of dog ownership.
Is it difficult to find the time to train your canine friend? Don’t have the time to understand what your dog is trying to tell you? Do you find their lack of manners and ability to listen annoying?
Introducing West Coast Pet Care Centre’s Lifestyle Dog Training, dog training to suit the 21st century.
Let us help you and your canine friend not only understand each other but work better to allow you all to realise the joy dogs can bring to our lives.
With only a short holiday in our doggie hotel your best friend will improve his or her manners, discover the joys of following simple commands and learn to relax rather than spending all that excess or nervous energy creating havoc in your home.
Our Residential courses are designed to cater for you and your dog’s individual needs and lifestyle. Course lengths vary depending on what each dog needs to learn, from our basic manners and obedience course of three weeks up to our advanced obedience course of five weeks. We even have behavioural training courses for those dogs that don’t cope well with the stress of modern living.
Lifestyle Dog Training is a premium product and simply the best value for money.
Your Dog will receive:
- 3 weeks of basic training with our experienced and qualified trainers
- Extention courses available for greater skills
- Regular video updates via West Coast’s facebook page
- Top quality accommodation in our pet hotel
- 60 minute go home lesson with you and our trainers
- Video of him/her working with our trainers
- Access to unlimited FREE private lessons for the rest of your dog’s life
- A lifetime of unlimited FREE Saturday Group classes
And you can expect your dog to:
- Stop jumping up
- Come when he’s called
- Stop pulling on lead
- Be a pleasure to walk
- Being calm when appropriate (and not calm as appropriate as well)
- Be a delight to live with
So what are you waiting for, contact us now and start on the road to your new life with your canine companion.