Pets at the Park
Things to do in Perth this
As we progress towards cooler and wetter months, we thought we would share a few ideas of activities to get up to and places worth a visit.
Activities with your dog
- Enjoy the more moderate weather down at your local dog beach.
- Explore the local dog-friendly parks and bush trails
- Enjoy a coffee or tea at a dog-friendly restaurant or cafe
- Get involved in Dog Training Classes and upskill you and your pooch
Human Day trips
- See the autumn leaves at local orchards such as Raeburn and S&R Orchards.
- Visit Lesmurdie Falls
- Visit Bells Rapids
- Visit Serpentine Falls
- Visit Hovea Falls
- Indulge in the Swan Valley, Chittering Valley, and Bickley
- Visit Rottnest
- Head up to Broome – dry season kicks off in April
- Discover Blackwood Valley near Margarate River
- Swim with Whale Sharks at Ningaloo Coast
- Drive out to Wave Rock
- Head to Esperance, Hopetoun and Fitzgerald Coast