Adult Dog Training Classes Trial
We will be conducting a trial run of our Adult Dog Training Classes on Saturdays from the 22nd of February to 21st or March
We are hoping for a great turn out and productive feedback to see these classes becoming a regular occurrence in 2020. If you are interested, we would love for you and your best friend to help test them out.
About the classes:
This is a 4 week course that covers general obedience such as focus, engagement, loose lead, recall, sit, drop and holding position. The last part of the class is set aside for a social walk and questions.
Our Adult Class:
- Is for dogs 7 months and older
- Runs from 11:00am to 12:00 noon Saturdays.
- Includes a pack with a manual, lead and treat pouch.
Each week, the trainers will cover selected topics and show you how to teach your dog, and how to continue it at home.
The following topics are covered in a 4 week rotation:
- Focus and engagement
- Loose lead and recall
- Sit, drop and holding position
- Fun class that involves an introduction to one of the following topics: trick training, agility, free shaping and scent detection.
To commence the 4 week course, you are required to attend our introductory class first.
This covers what you will need to bring and teaching markers (good, yes and dog’s name). You will also receive your class pack and any other important information.
The introductory class:
- A requirement for all first attenders.
- Included in the price of the course.
- Runs from 12:30pm to 1:00pm Saturdays.
Bookings are essential, and payment and proof of vaccination are needed prior to the first class.
After the completion of the course, you are more than welcome to reattend, bookings are essential.
To find out more or to book contact our reception team!