Benefits of Dog Boarding and our Playtimes
Finding a dog boarding place for your best friend can be stressful but at West Coast Pet Care Centre, we aim to make the experience less stressful for you and fun and stimulating for your furry friend.
You may not realise, but as part of our dog boarding services, we offer playtime packages not only to get your dog’s tail wagging, but because play is absolutely vital for your pooch! It’s necessary for a number of reasons such as physical, mental and emotional stability and development. Play also allows your dog to express some of their natural behaviors.
Appropriate levels of playtime and regular exercise that encourages your furry friend to expend some of their natural energy can result in drastic improvements in their behaviour including everything from attention-seeking activities to the destruction of your belongings. So to make your dog’s holiday extra fun and beneficial, we we’ve put together specialised playtime and exercise packages as part of our dog boarding services.
We even cater for lots of playtime and exercise during winter with lots of indoor activities to keep your dog busy including a lot of fun, engaging games which is why our playtime packages are so popular with our holiday-makers.
If you’re new to the West Coast Boarding experience, you are most welcome to come and have a look before boarding your pet, Please see Contact Us for Inspection Times. If you are at all concerned, inspections are recommended to set your mind at ease. We even offer a free trial for first time guests, so your pet can get comfortable with its surroundings before its stay.
What’s included in our dog playtime packages?
Our play times are popular with dogs’ of Perth for a number of reasons!
Your pooch chooses how his activity is spent. This could be:
- Running around with other doggy friends,
- Playing a game with our team members,
- Enjoying TLC with our team (this could be cuddles galore!)
- Their very own version of sunbathing at a resort,
- Investigating all the different smells (getting their Sherlock on!)
Your pooch will be able to spend quality time with our lovely carers. During this time, our carers will identify their likes and dislikes. This could be belly rubs over cuddles, or playing fetch instead of tug-o-war!
Want to know more, then read on!
Our Playtimes are an additional extra which you can purchase for your dog(s) to enjoy during their holiday.
- These run in the afternoon, daily!
- You can order up to 3 sessions a day for your best friend.
- Each session lasts for 20 mins, with drink breaks in between for those who enjoy 2 or more a day.
Complimentary exercise sessions in the morning.
- Each dog enjoys a play in our outdoor yards at least once a day while their space is being cleaned.
- If it is too cold, they can enjoy our indoor play areas.
- These are for their own personal time, where they can stretch their legs, do their own morning thing and maybe even sniff out some news!
- Bad weather on the horizon, have no fear your pooch will still enjoy their daily activities in the comfort and protection of our indoor exercise yards. Whenever there is a break in the weather, our team will make sure they can still enjoy our outside exercise yards even on the stormiest of days!
Our playtimes are based on per family, so if you have more than one dog sharing a holiday together, your second (or third) enjoys their play times free!
These playtime sessions may involve interaction with other dogs (if they are dog friendly and we can find them a suitable match – again, your dog’s safety and enjoyment come first so if we can’t find a companion they get along with, we will ensure they have one on one play-times with our skilled staff), a selection of toys to play with, or cuddle time with our animal attendants. We will assess your dog’s interests and choose what they prefer to do during their play times. By the time you return to pick them up, your dog probably will have had a better holiday than you!
Playtime packages and prices
Choose one for $9.90, two for $17.90, or three (most popular) for only $23.90. Each price is for one day, meaning if you would like three play times each day for a stay duration of five days then that would be $119.50.
Book 2 plays and save $1.90 per day!
Book 3 plays and save $5.80 per day!