Our cat hotel has been designed with your cat’s comfort in mind!
We know our feline friends can be very purrticular. So, to keep them happy and comfortable, we built our cat hotel to suit them right down to their tiny paws. The first thing you may have noticed is that the cats’ rooms are extremely cosy. The rooms have been designed this way for a particularly, important reason that you may not have realised. When stressed, scared or uncomfortable, cats usually prefer a to find a cosy space to hide away in. How often have you gone looking for your feline friend when they have been scared only to find them hidden in a cosy space somewhere.
We understand that when cats come and stay with us, it may be a little scary and uncomfortable to begin with.
Our cosy rooms are like the safe space that they can feel comfortable in and provide security in the new environment. Plus the space helps with their adjustment period decreasing the time it takes for them to become comfortable and relaxed in their new surroundings. The sooner they become less stressed, the sooner they can enjoy the many cuddles the staff can give! As we see with most of our regular guests, if they are unsure on their first stay, they become more comfortable and relaxed each time they visit us. We understand that each cat is different and will become comfortable in their own time.
As a result, we have designed our cat rooms to be like their own personal cardboard box but bigger on the inside!
Although our cat rooms are cosy, they have haven’t been designed to fit more cats in for profit, but rather to provide cats a safe, secure and happy environment for them to enjoy their holiday in.
What else does our cat hotel have to offer?
- Our cat condominiums and deluxe suites provide your boarding cat a holiday home that blends comfort and security without feeling like a standard cattery.
- Climate controlled rooms. It allows cats’ privacy from their holiday neighbours while still having room to leap, sleep, stretch and scratch.
- Our premium cat boarding condos and suites are in a separate building from the dogs.
- Your cat will enjoy and receive the love and affection it is accustomed to during its stay with us. Our fully trained animal attendants love cats and will make sure your feline friend is feeling at home and comfortable.
- Thanks to our fully secure facilities, your cat won’t be going on any adventures it shouldn’t be. Cats are still able to explore in the safe confines of our secure, spacious facilities.
- We only use super premium quality cat food for all cats boarding at West Coast Pet Care Centre.
- Cats can enjoy some outside time in our fully fenced play yards (optional extra).
At West Coast Pet Care Centre, we want to make sure that your feline friend has the best possible experience during their stay here. That’s why we offer a range of additional cat boarding extras that you can choose to add to your boarding package to make their stay that extra bit special.